Friday 21 December 2012

Frog Stitching

Today I began the arduous task of unpicking the seam I had sewn.
I spent an hour on it this morning before breakfast - made all the more difficult by having two curious cats vying for attention.
In honour of the task, I used for the first time the unpicker that come with my Bernina sewing machine.

It was shiny & unused & because of this I'm sure the blade was sharper so it made my task easier.
Unfortunately I'm only about half way through the unpicking & I don't know when I'll be able to work on it again.
Flash is bringing his new girlfriend home tomorrow for Christmas Eve & tonight I'm staying at BBB's place. So today I need to tidy up & try & get the house presentable for the GF.
I'm nervous about meeting her because it seems serious, although it is still early days.

No comments:

Post a Comment